Looking to take a break from the gym? We will miss you but understand that sometimes you need to take a few months off. The good news is we offer a Membership Freeze option for up to 90 days that you can easily access from our App. Click here for more information on our Freeze option.
If a Membership Freeze isn’t an option for you, our cancellation process is simple. Just log into your VASA App and follow these steps:
- Log into the VASA App and choose “My Account” on the bottom menu.
- Tap cancel or pause plan.
- Fill out your personal info to help us locate your account.
- Confirm that the name and account number at the top of the screen are correct.
- Choose which service you are wanting to cancel. This will generate the balance due for your final charge (see below for terms of cancellation).
- Provide us with the reason for cancellation and select your payment method.
- Make the payment to finalize your cancellation.
If you don’t have our VASA App, click here to fill out a quick online cancellation form on our website. Please note: you will need your barcode, (located on your key tag or on our app under the “card” icon at the bottom), date of birth, and zip code to finalize the cancellation.
The terms on the Membership are 30 days’ notice for cancellation, anything owed up until the date of cancellation, and any payments set to draft in the next 30 days are owed per the signed agreement. There is a $25 cancellation fee owed if you are canceling within the first 6 months for Basic, Fitness and VASA Fit/STUDIO Memberships. Payments will be processed in order to finalize your cancellation.
If you are having issues processing the cancellation, reach out to our support team by clicking on the help icon in the right hand corner.