Our pools are 75 feet in length and are kept at 84 degrees Fahrenheit.
Our pools are sanitized with chlorine.
SPA POOL RULES
1. Elderly persons and those suffering from heart disease, diabetes, or high blood pressure should consult a physician before entering the spa pool.
2. Persons suffering from a communicable disease transmissible via water may not use the spa pool. Persons using prescription medications should consult a physician before using the spa.
3. Individuals under the influence of alcohol or other impairing chemical substances should not use the spa pool.
4. Bathers should not use the spa pool alone.
5.Pregnant women should not use the spa pool without consulting their physicians.
6. Persons should not spend more than 15 minutes in the spa at any one session.
7. Children Under the age of 14 must be accompanied and supervised by at least one responsible adult over the age of 18 years.
8. Children under the age of five years are prohibited from bathing in a spa or hot tub.
9. Running or engaging in unsafe activities or horseplay in or around the spa poll is prohibited.
**No lifeguard on duty**