Ready to challenge your friends to an exciting game or racquetball? To reserve a court for your showdown (or casual match), here are a few helpful tips:
- Reservations are required.
- Courts may be reserved up to 48 hours in advance.
- Courts are reserved for a standard time slot of 60 minutes. Based on availability, courts may be available for longer than the standard time limit of 60 minutes (up to two hours max).
- Please be on time! If members are 10 minutes late for their reserved time, the court may be given away.
- If the member is late (and the court hasn't been given away after the 10 minute mark), the court time will be set for the remainder of the reserved time.
Please contact your local gym to reserve a court and Front Desk staff will be happy to help.