Fitness Training Cancellation

The two ways to cancel while you’re in contract are either due to relocation (if you've moved more than 25 miles from the nearest gym in our franchise) or if you sell/transfer your membership to someone else. We do not have a medical or financial hardship clause for cancellation.

In order to cancel due to relocation we'll need a proof of move, which would be a utility bill or lease/rental agreement in your name. There's also a $100 cancellation fee. Once we receive the proof of move and cancellation fee we can get the account canceled out.

If you're not moving you can sell/transfer the account to someone else with a $100 transfer fee. The new person would pick up the contract where you left off. Many people sell their contracts on or The transfer may be done at the Corporate Office in Orem, Utah by the Member Loyalty Team, or our Paramount Office in Holladay Utah. Please note, this only applies to our members who are in a term contract.

If you are looking to cancel your contract under these terms or cancel the renewal portion of your training contract, reach out to our support team by clicking on the help icon in the right hand corner. 

Have more questions? Submit a request